Man Madan Ambu - Review



Man Madan Ambu, the purpose of this movie is just to make a movie and nothing else. No matter where you shoot, Paris, Barcelona and anywhere, is it actually necessary for the story? Is there anything like 'storyline' in the first place? It is not a worthy story or I think it was served in a wrong form.

Sorry Kamal Sir we expected more out of you.

Impressive one was Kamal Hassan's acting, next was the cinematography of the song with his wife as per the movie.

My idea is, it would be an interesting movie if it was a thriller rather than a comedy. It was a wrong story for comedy and the dialogues did not help much.

There were lot of unnecessary characters as usual,

- Ramesh Arvind and Urvasi Characters
- Producer Character and his wife.
- May be we can accept Sangeetha [Trisha friend]
- Kids - may be 1.

The characters are for the story and NOT the story for characters.

If I would have directed it then, I would have made it as a thriller. The hero is the private spy agent who works on highly confidential stuff and I would have not shown both Kamal and Maddy talking. I would have kept the person to whom Kamal reports as a secret. Include an assasination plan around Thrisha by some ill wisher. I would have shown Kamal as that killer and amuse Trisha and the audience finally when he saves her. There I would have shown Maddy and Kamal, and their conversation is learnt by Trisha and she is impressed by Kamal's actions and words.

Directing a movie is not a simple thing, we cannot do the same way for all the films.
My apologies, if I would have hurted anyone.
Any comments please feel free.

vxplus@gmail.com


Categories: